The UFED InField Kiosk features an intuitive interface which makes extracting live device data simple, saving time while ensuring strict access control. Whether located at a police station, border check point or airport, this ruggedised frontline tool allows you to perform forensically sound logical extractions of mobile device data in the field with minimal training.
- Extends mobile forensic investigation capabilities to the field to help reduce lab backlogs.
- Fast-tracks evidence collection and qualification for more targeted insights.
- Accounts for every action by every user to ensure evidentiary integrity.
- Connect and quickly identify more than 15,000 supported device types using autodetect, search or manual selection features.
- Quickly extract logical data from mobile devices, SIM cards or USBs.
- Easily preview selected data in the intuitive, graphical viewer.
- Preconfigured permission management and case ID features help control data access and maintain evidence integrity.
- Share statistics, reports and raw mobile data with other authorised personnel or send to a predefined location across a local, secure network.
- Analyse data using simple data filters such as crime-related watch lists, people and timelines.
- Generate reports in multiple formats (PDF, UFDR, CSV, Microsoft Word) on all or filtered information.