The Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA) Course is designed for the intermediate and advanced investigator / digital forensic examiner. This three day course focuses on the use of Cellebrite’s UFED to perform file system extractions, physical extractions, password bypasses and the advanced analysis of evidentiary items using the UFED Physical Analyser software.
Course competencies include:
- File systems and media encoding.
- UFED technology overview.
- UFED Physical Analyser Overview.
- Advanced Search Techniques.
- Verification and validation of findings.
- Reporting on technical findings.
- Plug-in chain manager.
- Smart device overview and challenges.
Participants are offered an optional written examination and a practical skills test at class conclusion. Successful class completion without attempting or passing the optional examination and skills test results in a Cellebrite Physical Analyst Certificate of Completion. Successful completion of the Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA) examination and practical skills test results in a Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst Certification credential.